Fall 2022 QuIST Colloquium Announced
The fall 2022 schedule of Quantum Information Science and Technology (QuIST) Colloquium, an initiative supported by the UC Davis College of Engineering's Next Level strategic research vision, is now live.
The QuIST Colloquium is an interdisciplinary speaker series aimed at graduate and advanced undergraduate students in engineering and science departments. Colloquia will give a window to research topics pursued internationally by renowned researchers and on campus by UC Davis faculty.
The series will take place at Walker Hall, Room 1310 on Wednesdays from 3-4 p.m., with a pre-colloquium reception from 2:30-3 p.m. It is listed under EEC 298 as a one-credit seminar in fall 2022.
This quarter's QuIST colloquium speakers include:
- Bruno Nachtergaele, UC Davis Mathematics - Sept. 28
- Isaac Kim, UC Davis Computer Science - Oct. 5
- Andrew Childs, University of Maryland - Oct. 12
- Andreas Wallraff, ETH Zurich - Oct. 19
- Marina Radulaski, UC Davis Electrical and Computer Engineering - Oct. 26
- Veronika Hubeny, UC Davis Physics - Nov. 2
- Pedram Roushan, Google - Nov. 9
- Irfan Siddiqi, UC Berkeley - Nov. 16
- Rahul Trivedi, University of Washington - Nov. 30
- Robert Huang, Caltech - Dec. 7